Aims of the club
- To promote the welfare of all breeds of cat and to encourage interest in and knowledge of all cats.
- To urge all exhibitors and breeders to follow the Standard of Points of the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy of Ireland.
- To encourage kindness to all animals and to assist in the prevention of cruelty.
- To provide a forum by which people interested in cats can communicate and exchange views.
- To encourage the spaying and neutering of all cats not being used as part of a breeding programme, in order to reduce the numbers of unwanted cats.
- To support our local cat rescue organisations.